Artist Olivia Delivers the Underworld’s Judgement in the Gallevarbe: Eviscerator Fine Art Print
Sideshow is proud to present the Gallevarbe: Eviscerator Fine Art Print by world-renowned artist Olivia de Berardinis. The Gallevarbe character harkens from Sideshow’s original dark fantasy horror property, The Court of the Dead. In delightfully bright and aggressive hues, Olivia has painted the vicious mortal soul hunter Gallevarbe amidst the throes of delivering savage justice.
Court of the Dead creator Tom Gilliland helped guide and inspire Olivia in the creation of this masterpiece. “Olivia has captured the explosive nature of Gallevarbe, a mortal scorned, who is now taking her revenge from the beyond the grave,” explains Gilliland. “Gallevarbe takes no prisoners and eviscerates all those who oppose her.”
As a member of the Faction of Flesh, Gallevarbe is freed from the constraints of human form and can shapeshift at will. She is pictured here in a unique transformation, suited to the dynamic duty of acting as judge, jury, and executioner carrying out a sentence in one fell swoop. Each Gallevarbe: Eviscerator Fine Art Print is hand-signed and hand-numbered as a part of a limited edition size of 150 pieces. Each print also includes a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Serve up some Underworld justice of your own by adding the Gallevarbe: Eviscerator Fine Art Print to your collection today.
Pre-orders for the framed edition of Gallevarbe: Eviscerator will begin on Friday, June 15th between 12pm-3pm PST, and will be priced at $350. If supplies are available, unframed prints will be available for pre-order on Monday, June 18th between 12pm-3pm PST, priced at $175.
- Hand numbered limited edition of 150
- Hand signed by Olivia in silver ink
- 17.5”x 21.5″ fine art giclée print
- 100% archival heavyweight 300gsm rag art paper, with hand torn edges
- Double embossed with seals from Sideshow and Olivia’s studio
- Certificate of authenticity signed by Olivia
- 24×28″ Recycled polystyrene moulding frame (Distressed silver)
- Custom double mat design (Black and Powder Blue)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Note: If framed option is chosen, your order will be specially framed for you. Please allow additional time to frame and ship your order.