DC Comics announces film slate through 2020
Via Warner Bros.
It’s time to break out the popcorn, because it looks like many of your favorite super heroes will soon be coming to the silver screen.
In today’s Time Warner investor’s meeting, Warner Bros. Chairman and CEO Kevin Tsujihara revealed a slate of ten DC Entertainment films, many previously unannounced, that will be released by Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema through 2020.
Here’s the slate:
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Directed by Zack Snyder (2016)
- Suicide Squad Directed by David Ayer (2016)
- Wonder Woman Starring Gal Gadot (2017)
- Justice League Part One Directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)
- The Flash Starring Ezra Miller (2018)
- Aquaman Starring Jason Momoa (2018)
- Shazam (2019)
- Justice League Part Two Directed by Zack Snyder (2019)
- Cyborg Starring Ray Fisher (2020)
- Green Lantern (2020)
Which movie are you most looking forward to?