First Look: Captain Carter Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys
Just ahead of the worldwide release, Sideshow’s newest UNBOXING VIDEO gives fans an up-close look at Hot Toys’ latest sixth scale figure: the Captain Carter Sixth Scale Figure inspired by the hit Marvel animated series What If…?
Take a closer look at everything from the figure packaging to the range of articulation and variety of accessories included in this highly anticipated release with the unboxing video below.
Unboxing the Figure
The Captain Carter Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys is beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Captain Carter in the animated series What If…? This Marvel figure features a newly developed headsculpt with stunning likeness to the animated character as well as interchangeable brown curly hair sculptures to recreate multiple action-worthy hairstyles.
Captain Carter additionally features a finely tailored outfit in the patriotic red, blue, and white color scheme. Her accessories include her signature shield, pistol, the iconic Captain Carter sword, and a What If…?-themed figure stand.
Captain Carter, What If…?
“That was brilliant! Let’s give it another go.”
What if … Captain Carter were the First Avenger? After an ambush in the lab that was meant to turn Steve Rogers into a super soldier, Peggy Carter steps in. She takes the Super Soldier serum instead. Then, as Captain Carter, she uses her newfound power and strength to charge right into battle during WWII. Later, this daring defender joins the fight against Thanos and Erik Killmonger to save the entire Multiverse from their nefarious plots.
What’s in the Box?
The Captain Carter Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Captain Carter in Marvel Studios’ What If…? animated series
- One newly developed headsculpt with two interchangeable dark brown curly hair sculptures (with magnetic function)
- Highly accurate facial expression and makeup
- Specialized body with over 28 points of articulation
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- 7 pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One pair of fists
- One pair of relaxed hands
- One shield-holding left hand
- One sword-holding right hand
- One pistol-holding right hand
- Each headsculpt is specially hand-painted
- One blue, white, and red-colored Captain Carter suit with embossed pattern
- One pair of blue embossed patterned pants with knee pads and red trims
- One dark brown-colored body strap
- One dark brown-colored belt with utility pouches
- One pair of dark brown-colored boots
- One circular red and blue Captain Carter shield
- One sword
- One specially designed figure stand
Call in the air support! Steve Rogers takes his soldierly duties to new heights in a mechanical flight suit. The Steve Rogers and the Hydra Stomper Sixth Scale Figure Set by Hot Toys captures the appearance of Steve’s alternate universe self. Surely your shelf would be incomplete without Captain Carter’s dance partner!
In another episode of What If…?, the show explores how our heroes would navigate life during a zombie apocalypse. Spoiler alert: Armed with a magic cape and his enhanced senses, Peter Parker fares pretty well! Celebrate his victory — as well as his cool Avenger mash-up look — when you collect the Zombie Hunter Spidey Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys.
The Watcher sees all. Who better to watch over your Marvel collection than The Watcher 1:10 Statue by Iron Studios? Poised to participate in a conflict he promised to never join, this statue is an intense and exciting addition to any shelf.
For more Sideshow FIRST LOOK unboxings, visit our official YouTube Channel. Featuring fan-favorite and highly anticipated collectible figures from all your favorite worlds, this series is an essential guide for curious collectors! See all the latest sixth scale collectibles from manufacturers like Hot Toys, Sideshow, Exo-6, and more.
Join the fight and add Hot Toys’ Captain Carter Sixth Scale Figure to your Marvel collectibles display! Show off your collection over at side.show/geekgroup, and don’t forget to Let Your Geek Sideshow!