Geek Pride Day 2015
Geek Pride Day is a day to celebrate, not just because it’s a day where we at Sideshow do giveaways and have fun emails delivered straight to your inbox. Geek Pride Day is meaningful to us because we get to appreciate all those moments that we love about geek culture and see them come together for one day. Today, who cares which comics you read, or whether you identify as Rebel or Empire. Today, celebrate exactly who you are and what you love in the way that is most perfect for you.
1. Pick out an awesome geeky outfit!
You know you already have closet of geek tees! Rock one today!
2. Read your favorite comic book or graphic novel.
If it’s a nice day, try reading outside! If not, snuggle somewhere warm. Either way, get ready for that twist you love so much. 😉
3. Fire up your console for an hour of game time!
Beat that boss, again and again and again! He (or she) can take it!
4. Watch your favorite fandom on the biggest T.V. you can find.
Bring tissues. You know which moment we’re talking about…
5. Binge watch the latest season of that geeky show everyone’s talking about.
You know which one. It’s ALL the rage right now, total trending topic.
6. Hop online, get to sideshow.com, and enter ALL THE GIVEAWAYS!!! We have 3 going on RIGHT NOW and that’s not the only ones for today. Get on our social pages. For reals!
Is that enough to fill your day with fun times and geeky goodness? We think so! If you did everything correctly, then comment below with how you spent Geek Pride Day for a chance to win an awesome Sideshow Sixth Scale Figure!