Put on a Twisted Grin with the Why So Serious? Fine Art Print by Olivia De Berardinis
“Do I look like a guy with a plan?”
Sideshow is proud to present the Why So Serious? Fine Art Print by acclaimed artist Olivia De Berardinis.
Based on Heath Ledger’s iconic portrayal of The Joker in The Dark Knight, Why So Serious? captures the sadistic madness of Batman’s most legendary foe. This chilling portrait of The Joker features his twisted red grin and haunting dark eyes, while bold red splatters punctuate the image and reveal the villain’s murderous intentions.
The Why So Serious? Fine Art Print is a faithful reproduction of Olivia’s original acrylic-on-wood artwork, preserving the stunning brush strokes and detailed composition of the piece. This fine art collectible is limited to an edition size of 350 hand-signed and hand-numbered pieces, each with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Pre-orders for the framed edition of Why So Serious? will begin on Friday, July 27th between 12pm-3pm PST, and will be priced at $425. If supplies are available, unframed prints will be available for pre-order on Monday, July 30th between 12pm-3pm PST, priced at $200.
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Limited edition of 350
- 17.5 x 24.5″ fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Hand signed by Olivia de Berardinis
- Certificate of Authenticity
- 24 x 31.25″ Omega Recycled Polystyrene Moulding, 2″ Matte Black Angled Panel
- Custom double mat design (Crescent mats, Black w/ Black Core and 9850 Silver)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Note: If the framed option is chosen, your order will be specially framed for you. Please allow additional time to frame and ship your order.