Star Wars Episode VII title revealed – Sideshow fans, sound off!
— Walt Disney Pictures (@DisneyPictures) November 6, 2014
The sequel, which brings back original cast members including Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher, has finished filming, and is slated to premiere in 2015. We know we’re excited, how about you?
We wanted to hear your thoughts, so we turned to Facebook for fan theories and reactions.
- Considering the ‘spoilers’ recently released, this title seems appropriate. I kind of dig it. -Alex G.
- There is only one Jedi in the galaxy at this time of the story. The Force has been asleep since Luke defeated Vader and the Emperor, so it seems pretty logical. There are no Jedi besides Luke to have the Jedi flame awake. -Michael S.
- There are a lot of hidden Jedis the books said. They all went their ways to hide from the Dark Side and Empire… -Derek W.
- I don’t care what it’s called, I just can’t wait -Barry D.
- Wooooooo now where’s the trailer? -Morris M.
- It’s a timeless title. -Travis B.
- I remember seeing these people taking over the reigns of the world of Star Trek many many years ago and wondering how dare they!? But in the end the next generation was brilliant. I will go with hopeful but hesitant to be blindly thrilled these are coming till I see the credits roll on the first of what Disney promises to be many films. -Chad M.
- Could care less about the title. As long as the movie holds up. -Andrew N.
- So far I am excited and eagerly awaiting this next chapter. -Selena Y.
- Granted, it could be fake but the “leak” about Luke’s part in the movie makes this title look smart. -Jones T.
- So excited, can’t wait for a trailer!!! -James M.
[store-items brand=”Star Wars”]