The Last Stand by Brian Rood- AMC’s The Walking Dead Fine Art Print
“What happened, what we did, what we lost… there’s gotta be something after.”
Sideshow is proud to present The Last Stand Fine Art Print, an officially licensed print from AMC’s The Walking Dead by artist Brian Rood.
Inspired by Season 8 of the hit apocalyptic drama, Rick Grimes and his fellow survivors stand armed against the unending tide of undead and human enemies in this dynamic collage of fan-favorite characters. Black and red accents bring together this assemblage of The Walking Dead’s most famous faces as they prepare for an all-out war between Alexandria, the Hilltop, and the Kingdom. A grim portrait of Negan, leader of the Saviors, looks down while Michonne, Rick, Carol, Maggie, and Daryl take up arms and make their last stand against the terrors of the post-apocalyptic landscape.
Each The Last Stand Fine Art Print is hand-signed by Brian Rood as a part of the numbered limited edition of 150 pieces. Make a stand and bring home this must-have fine art collectible from the world of The Walking Dead.
Pre-orders for The Last Stand Fine Art Print by Brian Rood will begin on Friday, October 12th between 12pm-3pm PST, and will be priced at $250 USD. If supplies are available, unframed prints will be available for pre-order beginning Monday, October 15th between 12pm-3pm PST, priced at $90 USD.
- Officially licensed by AMC The Walking Dead Art Print
- Limited edition of 150
- 18 x 24″ fine art print
- Luxurious archival textured fine art watercolor paper 310 GSM, 100-Years Certified Archival by Accredited 3rd Party
- Archival inks, Certified by Canon Alliance Partnership Program in conjunction with the Rochester Institute for Technology (RIT)
- Hand-signed by the artist, Brian Rood
- Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (Black)
- Custom double mat design (Crescent mats in Black and 9873 Red Light)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required