The Swamp Thing Premium Art Print Emerges from the Mire!
“The wrath of nature is not wrong… nor is it unjust.”
The living shadow of the swamp appears! Sideshow is proud to present the Swamp Thing Premium Art Print by Dave Wilkins.
Emerging from the murky waters, the mighty Swamp Thing stands to protect the realm of nature from humankind. His ever-changing body is composed of an intricate tangle of vines and roots, balancing humanoid anatomy with growing vegetation. A moonlit swamp provides the perfect backdrop this champion of the Green, who is completely in his element surrounded by trees and muddy shores.
Each Swamp Thing Premium Art Print will be hand-signed by Dave Wilkins as a part of the limited edition of 250 pieces. Pair this print with the Swamp Thing Maquette for a dynamic display in your DC collection.
Pre-orders for the framed edition of the Swamp Thing Premium Art Print begin on Friday, April 20th between 12pm-3pm PST, and will be priced at $250. If supplies are available, unframed prints will be available for pre-order on Monday, April 23rd between 12pm-3pm PST, priced at $90.
- Officially licensed DC Comics art print
- Hand-numbered limited edition of 250
- 18×24″ fine art giclée print, 20 x 26.5″ with frame
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- Hand signed by the artist, Dave Wilkins
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (Black)
- Custom double French mat cut design (Black and forest green)
- Mats, foam board backing and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required