About This Sixth Scale Figure
2000 AD and ThreeA proudly present the first release in the thrilling return to Sixth Scale, the most feared lawman around – Judge Dredd!
Inspired by the art of Brian Bolland, the development team at ThreeA dug through page after glorious page of 2000 AD’s Progs to truly capture the details of Mega City One’s finest. From his helmet to his uniform, from the eagle on his badge to the dirt of the Cursed Earth on his boots, and his infamous craggy chin, this is the quintessential Judge Dredd collectible figure.
Judge Dredd comes equipped with an arsenal of weaponry for busting creeps – including both Lawgivers Mk1 and Mk2, Daystick, and the ThreeA designed Lawrod with detachable clip and shoulder stock. Judge Dredd also features the ability to swap his iconic scowl for a gritted teeth expression for when maximum sentencing is required.
What's in the Box?
The Judge Dredd Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Judge Dredd Created by Pat Mills, John Wagner, and Carlos Ezquerra
- Officially Licensed by 2000 AD and Rebellion
- Stands 12.3-Inches (31.2 cm) tall
- Features 29 Points of Articulation
Judge Dredd includes:
- Two (2) Interchangeable Faces - Standard Scowl and Gritted Teeth Expressions
- Four (4) Sets of interchangeable hands
- One (1) Lawgiver Mk1 features removable ammo clip
- One (1) Lawgiver Mk2 features removable ammo clip
- One (1) Lawrod features removable ammo clip and shoulder stock
- One (1) Daystick
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12.3" (31.2 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 9.00" (22.9 cm)
Width: 13.00" (33 cm)
Depth: 16.00" (40.6 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.8 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
Judge Dredd (r): Rebellion A/S. All Rights Reserved.