You may also like
About This Maquette
During the production of the 1992 movie “Alien 3”, filmmakers used costume suits and props of the Dog Alien character. CoolProps and Prime 1 Studio have developed the Dog Alien Maquette based on the mold of the puppet and 3D data from the movie.
Like the high-end statues produced by Prime 1 Studio, this product was also defined as a precise Maquette. Artists faithfully reproduced the scene which was filmed with the puppet where the dog alien ran through the fire.
This is an excellent piece that captures the moment when the dog alien aggressively runs off, and you can enjoy this very moment with various angles.
Add this 1:3 Dog Alien Maquette produced by CoolProps and Prime 1 Studio to your Alien collections!
What's in the Box?
The Dog Alien Maquette features:
- One (1) head with open mouth
- Two (2) kinds of inner mouths (short and long version)
*Inner mouth can be attached to open-mouth head
- Base stand which reflects the scenes from the movie
Product Planning, Publisher & Manufacturer: CoolProps
Manufacturer: Prime 1 Studio
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 26.10" (662.94 mm) | Width: 29.21" (741.93 mm) | Depth: 25.23" (640.84 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 19.00" (482.6 mm) | Width: 29.00" (736.6 mm) | Depth: 34.00" (863.6 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 82.00 lbs (37.19 kg) [Intl. 113.00 lbs (51.26 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
ALIEN3 TM & (c) 2017 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.