“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.”
Sideshow presents the Ripley Fine Art Print by acclaimed artist Olivia De Berardinis.
Based on Sigourney Weaver’s unforgettable performance as Ellen Ripley in Alien, the Ripley Fine Art Print is an incredible portrait of one of sci-fi’s greatest heroines. Ripley is dressed in her USCSS Nostromo crew jumpsuit, with the ship’s bright emblem patch on her shoulder. Holding her ginger cat Jonesy, Ripley stands among the mechanical inner workings of the Nostromo, calm and collected despite the Xenomorph danger awaiting her and the crew in space.
Each Ripley Fine Art Print captures all the crisp details of Olivia’s incredible original acrylic-on-wood painting in a fine art collectible format. This must-have Alien artwork is limited to a hand-signed and hand-numbered edition size of 300 pieces, each with a Certificate of Authenticity.
In space, no one can hear you scream if you miss your chance to own this incredible artwork. Order the Ripley Fine Art Print for your hive of Alien collectibles today!
- Officially licensed by Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
- Hand numbered limited edition of 300
- 17x22.5" fine art giclée print
- 100% archival heavyweight 300gsm rag art paper, with hand-torn edges
- Double embossed, with seals from Sideshow and Olivia's studio
- Hand signed by the artist, Olivia De Berardinis
- Certificate of authenticity, signed by Olivia De Berardinis
About the Artist:
- Ellen Ripley
- Ozone Productions
- Art Art Print
- Horror Sci-fi Pop Culture Action Adventure Cult Classic
- Olivia De Berardinis
- Product Size
Height: 22.5" (57.1 cm)
Width: 17" (43.2 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 5.00" (12.7 cm)
Width: 5.00" (12.7 cm)
Depth: 24.00" (61 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 3.00 lbs (1.4 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Alien ™ & © 2019 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
This is a carousel is draggable through mouse or trackpad, or using Tab on keyboard.
This is a fantastic depiction of Ripley and her beloved cat, Jones. It's almost of photo quality.
You can see grit and stains on her hands and reflection of light on her skin.
You don't want to miss having this piece in your collection.