About This Scaled Replica
Sideshow and New Wave Toys are celebrating 40 years of Atari’s legendary arcade classic Asteroids with the fully playable, 1/6th scale, arcade-accurate replica!
Based on the ﬁrst Asteroids production run in 1979, New Wave Toys' Asteroids x RepliCade plays the original arcade ROM and features an ultra-high-resolution screen optimized for enhanced vector graphics. The cabinet also features the iconic Atari Owl Eyes diecast coin door, operator dip switches, and glow-in-the-dark anniversary edition packaging.
Each of the 3,500 units is individually numbered and ofﬁcially licensed by Atari.
What's in the Box?
The Asteroids RepliCade features:
- 1979 Asteroids x RepliCade 1/6 Scale
- Arcade Cabinet
- One (1) Micro USB Charge Cable
- One (1) Replica Asteroids Owners/Operator’s Manual
- Four (4) Mini Arcade Tokens
- 12 inches tall
- Limited Production 40th Anniversary Edition
- Atari Owl Eyes metal coin door with storage compartment
- Plays the original Asteroids arcade game
- Arcade Operator’s menu featuring dip switches and cabinet settings
- High Score saving with non-volatile memory
- Professional reproduction cabinet art by Escape Pod
- Authentic wood cabinet construction
- Illuminated marquee & cabinet accents
- Glow in the dark packaging
- Ofﬁcially licensed by Atari
- 100-day New Wave factory warranty
- High-resolution screen optimized for vector enhancement
- Ampliﬁed mono audio reproduction with volume control
- Miniaturized control panel which features replica classic Atari cone Volcano buttons
- Built-in high capacity lithium-ion rechargeable battery
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (304.8 mm) | Width: 4.75" (120.65 mm) | Depth: 5" (127 mm) | Weight: 3 lbs (1.36 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 8.25" (209.55 mm) | Width: 8.25" (209.55 mm) | Depth: 16.50" (419.1 mm) | *
- 5.20 lbs (2.36 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
TM and © 2020 New Wave Toys, LLC. Replicade Amusements word mark and logo are trademarks owned by New Wave Toys, LLC. Asteroids ® © 1979 Atari Interactive, Inc. ©2020 Atari and the Atari logo are registered trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved. Used under license.
Get $6.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why