Item will ship after your final payment. Your final payment will also include the shipping for your order. Sideshow does not collect Duty / VAT directly and therefore those fees are not included in your order total.
Expected to Ship: Nov 2021 - Jan 2022
About This Sixth Scale Figure Set
“Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me you built a time machine…out of a DeLorean?” – Marty McFly
In the 1980s classic movie, Back to the Future, the lovable teenage Marty McFly is accidentally sent thirty years into the past in a DeLorean time machine by his eccentric scientist friend Doc Brown. Travelling through time, Marty encounters young versions of his parents, and must race the clock to ensure they fall in love or he'll cease to exist.
Following the official introduction of Hot Toys’ Back to The Future 1:6th scale Doc Drown collectible figure, Sideshow and Hot Toys present the Marty McFly and Einstein Sixth Scale Collectible Set available in selected markets only.
The movie-accurate collectible figure is meticulously crafted based on the image of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in the movie, featuring a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness, skillfully tailored outfit, stunningly detailed accessories including a camcorder, portable audio cassette player with headset, a watch, a skateboard, a red backpack, a handout, and a display base! Furthermore, this collectible set specially features Einstein as a 1:6th scale collectible companion for our famous time travelers.
Travel back to the memorable locales with the Marty McFly and Einstein collectible set!
What's in the Box?
The Marty McFly Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in Back to the Future
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Highly-detailed brown short hair sculpture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of partially clenched hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding a skateboard
- One (1) open left hand
- One (1) left hand for holding camcorder
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) red-colored T-shirt
- One (1) white and black checkered shirt
- One (1) pair of black suspenders
- One (1) blue denim jacket
- One (1) orange-colored vest
- One (1) pair of blue-colored jeans
- One (1) pair of white-colored sneakers
- One (1) camcorder
- One (1) portable audio cassette player with headset
- One (1) black watch
- One (1) skateboard
- One (1) red backpack
- One (1) handout
- Three (3) badges
- A figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate
The Einstein Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Newly developed collectible with authentic and detailed likeness of Einstein in sitting posture from Back to the Future
- Highly accurate sculpted fur texture
- Approximately 8cm tall
- Each piece of collectible is specially hand-painted
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
Height: 3.14" (8 cm) *
- Product Size
Height: 11.02" (28 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Get $14.25 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $85.50/mo.See payment plans above