About This Model
The next edition to the Battlestar Galactica Ships Collection is the one-of-a-kind Blackbird ship that was designed for stealth missions by Galactica's maintenance chief Glen Tyrol.
The Blackbird ship was built from scratch with available materials and resembled a Viper Ship. The external armor was made from a black, non-reflective, carbon-fibre composite material, that masked its presence from both Cylon and Colonial radars, as well as gave the vessel its name. Equipped with enhanced sensors and surveillance systems, it was a perfect intelligence-gathering instrument.
This Battlestar Galactica Blackbird ship is brought to life with heavyweight die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials. It captures the Viper-shape of the ship in a sleek black colour and little details, such as President Laura's name painted on the fuselage. Eaglemoss has worked closely with members of the Galactica VFX team to ensure that the model is as accurate as possible.
The ship comes complete with a 16-page collector’s magazine providing an in-depth profile of the ship, exclusive behind the scenes articles, original design sketches, and an interview with the series developer, Ronald D. Moore.
What's in the Box?
The Blackbird Model features:
- Materials: Die-cast and ABS
- Officially licensed model
- Comes with a display stand to display at home or office
- The ship comes complete with a 16-page magazine packed with in-depth profile of the ship, exclusive behind the scenes articles, original design sketches, and an interview with series developer Ronald D. Moore
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12.5" (317.5 mm) | Width: 9" (228.6 mm) | Depth: 4.5" (114.3 mm) | Weight: 1.56 lbs (0.71 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 4.25" (107.95 mm) | Width: 6.75" (171.45 mm) | Depth: 12.25" (311.15 mm) | *
- 0.90 lbs (0.41 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Get $3.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why