About This Model
Sideshow and Eaglemoss present a relic from the Galactica Museum - the multi-purpose Classic Landram!
The Landram was an all-terrain vehicle dating back to the First Cylon War! It was a tracked vehicle used for ground operations after being shuttled to a planet. It had the capacity for both crew and cargo and bore a top-mounted turret gun. The Landram could be modified for use in different environments, such as the "snowram" used in frigid climates, or an open-air Landram used to traverse the planet Sectar in the classic Battlestar Galactica series.
This Classic Landram is brought to life in heavyweight die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials. We have worked closely with members of the Galactica VFX team to ensure that the model is as accurate as possible.
Don't wait and this antique Vehicle to your fleet!
What's in the Box?
The Classic Landram features:
- Role: Armoured Personnel Carrier
- Affiliation: Colonial
- Materials: Die-cast metal and ABS plastic
- Officially licensed Universal merchandise
- Comes with a display stand to display at home or office.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Width: 3.5" (88.9 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 5.75" (146.05 mm) | Width: 7.25" (184.15 mm) | Depth: 9.50" (241.3 mm) | *
- 1.50 lbs (0.68 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Get $3.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why