Est. Arrival: Feb 2020
About This Model
The next incredible ship to soar into the Battlestar Galactica Collection is the Blood and Chrome version of the Cylon Raider!
Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome is a prequel to the 2004 reimagined series that tells the story of William Adama (later Admiral Adama) in his earliest days aboard the Battlestar Galactica. The ships taking flight in the show were conceived to be halfway points between original designs and the updated, modern machines. This Blood and Chrome Raider combines the cockpit-style and panel structure of the Classic Raider with the enlarged engines and evolving scimitar shape of the Modern Raider. Far from mere stopgap though, this ship was a deadly upgrade in-flight speed and attack accuracy!
What's in the Box?
The Cylon Raider (Blood and Chrome) Model features:
- Role: Twin-engine fighter attack craft
- Type: Cylon Military
- Materials: Die-cast metal and ABS plastic
- Wingspan: 18 cm
- Officially licensed Universal merchandise
- Comes with a display stand to display at home or office
- The ship comes complete with a 16-page magazine packed with in-depth information about Cylon Raider Ship (Blood & Chrome), exclusive behind the scene articles, and an interview with vaunted visual effects artist Doug Drexler
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Width: 7.08" (179.83 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 7.00" (177.8 mm) | Width: 10.00" (254 mm) | Depth: 11.00" (279.4 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg) [Intl. 5.00 lbs (2.27 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Get $3.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why