Est. Arrival: Feb 2020
About This Model
The Raptor is one of the most versatile ships in the Colonial Military. Operating both offensively and defensively, the Raptor was used to ferry troops and munitions, boost or block communications, and conduct search and rescue operations.
This Raptor ship model is brought to life in heavyweight die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials. It captures the ships unique design, a chunky appearance that earned it the nickname "flying pillbox", and small details like landing lights, engine burn, and cockpit decals. We have worked closely with members of the Galactica VFX team to ensure that the model is as accurate as possible.
The ship comes complete with a 16-page collector’s magazine providing an in-depth profile of the ship, exclusive behind the scenes articles, original design sketches, and an interview with series developer Ronald D. Moore.
What's in the Box?
The Modern Raptor Model features:
- Materials: Die-cast and ABS
- Officially licensed Universal merchandise
- Comes with a display stand to display at home or office
- The ship comes complete with a 16-page magazine packed with in-depth profile of the ship, exclusive behind the scenes articles, original design sketches, and an interview with series developer Ronald D. Moore
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 9.84" (249.94 mm) | Width: 7" (177.8 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 4.50" (114.3 mm) | Width: 8.00" (203.2 mm) | Depth: 12.50" (317.5 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 2.00 lbs (0.91 kg) [Intl. 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Get $3.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why