Est. Arrival: Mar 2020 - Apr 2020
About This Model
Colonial Vipers, flown by pilots known as Colonial Warriors, were the fighting ships of the Twelve Colonies. These small, nimble, single-pilot ships were designed for both atmospheric and space flight and were stationed on Colonial Battlestars, each of which could hold a squadron of 75 ships.
This Battlestar Galactica Viper Mark I measures 27cm long and is brought to life in heavyweight die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials. It captures the ship’s elegant but industrial design, much refined in later series, and small details like fuel lines, engine burn, and classic burnt orange paintwork. We have worked closely with members of the Galactica VFX team to ensure that the model is as accurate as possible.
The Classic Viper comes complete with a 16-page collector’s magazine providing an in-depth profile of the ship, exclusive behind the scenes articles, original design sketches, and a spotlight on the work of concept artist Ralph McQuarrie.
What's in the Box?
The Viper Mk I Classic Model features:
- Officially licensed model
- Hand-painted die-cast metal and abs plastic
- Approximately 10.6 inches long
- Boxed with protective blistering
- Collector's magazine
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Depth: 10.63" (270 mm) | Weight: 1.56 lbs (0.71 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 4.50" (114.3 mm) | Width: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Depth: 12.00" (304.8 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg) [Intl. 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Get $3.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why