About This Model
This Viper Mark II appeared in almost every episode of the famous television series Battlestar Galactica (2004). Launched from massive Battlestar ships, the Viper Mark II was instrumental in the First Cylon War. Although they were eventually replaced with newer models, a squadron of the space superiority fighters remained on board the Battlestar Galactica and was re-activated to defend the Galactica during its four-year journey to Earth.
This Viper Mark II ship measures approximately 10.6 inches long and is brought to life in die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials. It features the Starbuck callsign, tail number, and authentic wear and tears effect. Thanks to the members of the modern Galactica VFX team, this scale model was faithfully produced to ensure that it followed the ship's details as accurate as possible.
The ship comes complete with a 16-page collectors magazine providing an in-depth profile of the ship, exclusive behind the scenes articles, original design sketches, and an interview with the series developer, Ronald D. Moore.
What's in the Box?
The Viper Mark II (2004) Model features:
- Materials: Hand-Painted Die-cast metal and ABS
- Wingspan: 10.6 inches
- Officially licensed model
- Comes with a display stand to display at home or office
- The ship comes complete with a 16-page magazine packed with an in-depth profile of the ship, exclusive behind the scenes articles, original design sketches, and an interview with series developer Ronald D. Moore
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Width: 10.62" (269.75 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 6.00" (152.4 mm) | Width: 11.00" (279.4 mm) | Depth: 13.00" (330.2 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg) [Intl. 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Get $3.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why