You may also like
About This Art Print
Revisit the momentous Moon landing on the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission with TASCHEN’s exclusive fine art editioned prints, signed by Buzz Aldrin.
110 hours, 42 minutes, and 39 seconds into the mission: Buzz Aldrin consults his wrist checklist, which lists 30 tasks planned for his 90 minutes on the Moon’s surface. In Aldrin’s visor, we see reflections of the TV camera, the flag, Neil Armstrong, the Lunar Module, and the Earth.
Buzz Aldrin made history as one of the first men to walk on the Moon. A graduate of West Point, he earned his Sc.D. in Astronautics from MIT before joining NASA, and the Gemini XII and Apollo 11 missions. He is the founder of the Human Spaceflight Institute, a nonprofit committed to advancing human spaceflight beyond low Earth orbit.
Photo Courtesy of NASA
What's in the Box?
The Buzz Aldrin. Apollo 11. 'A Man on the Moon' Fine Art Print features:
- Dye-sublimation print on ChromaLuxe aluminum panel
- Numbered copies signed by Buzz Aldrin, titled, dated, and numbered on label on verso
- Ready to hang
- 40 x 40 in
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 40" (1016 mm) | Width: 40" (1016 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 3.00" (76.2 mm) | Width: 43.00" (1092.2 mm) | Depth: 43.00" (1092.2 mm) | *
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Oversized Item: The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.