You may also like
Limit of 2 per person.
About This Sixth Scale Figure
Space Pirate Captain Harlock was a classic manga comic series created by the legendary Leiji Matsumoto in the 1970s. The story follows Harlock, an outcast, who has turned into a Space Pirate and leads a crew aboard his starship Arcadia to rebel against Earth's oppressors. Its popularity has led to the creation of an animation series in the 1980s, and this year an epic CG film hit theaters in Japan.
Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectibles are excited to present the new Captain Harlock Sixth Scale Collectible Figure from the Space Pirate Captain Harlock CG movie. The movie-accurate collectible is meticulously crafted featuring a newly developed head sculpt, stylish costume, weapons, and Captain Harlock's avian friend - Mr. Bird.
What's in the Box?
The Captain Harlock Sixth Scale Collectible Figure special features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Captain Harlock in Space Pirate Captain Harlock
- Head sculpt with real-like hair sculpture, facial expression, eyepatch, scar, gesture and skin textures
- Approximately 33 cm tall
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of posing palms
- One (1) right palm for holding gun
- One (1) right palm for holding rapier
- One (1) black leather-like suit with skull print in front
- One (1) pair of gold color arm armor
- One (1) gold color armor vest
- One (1) removable black and red cloak with skull pin
- Two (2) brown belts
- Two (2) gun holsters
- One (1) pair of brown long boots
- One (1) rapier
- One (1) pistol
- One (1) 1/6th scale Mr. Bird with transparent stand
- Figure stand with Captain Harlock nameplate and the movie logo
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (304.8 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 6.00" (152.4 mm) | Width: 12.00" (304.8 mm) | Depth: 16.00" (406.4 mm) | *
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.