About This Art Print
There are three factions in Death’s realm: Bone, Flesh, and Spirit. Each has its own skills, methods, and magics. The Bone Faction practices the reality-altering, precision alchemy known as osteomancy. The Flesh Faction wields the macabre limb-and-mind-bending art of necromancy. The Spirit Faction warps objects, and even space-time, with the elusive will of spiritmandering. Each discipline has its own champions. Imagine how far the Underworld could rise if masters of each were united in purpose...
Death’s fearsome valkyrie Kier, hot-tempered leader of the Spirit Faction, employs spiritmandering tricks to gain the advantage in battle. Calling up portals faster than her enemies can blink, Kier can chop the fangs off a colossal foe and be gone before their jaws clamp closed. With just a touch of her crimson fingers, Kier can siphon ethereal energy from her enemies.
What's in the Box?
- Court of the Dead Missmonster Collection
- 8x10" giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- Court of the Dead embossed seal of authenticity
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 10" (254 mm) | Width: 8" (203.2 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 1.00" (25.4 mm) | Width: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Depth: 12.00" (304.8 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.30 lbs (0.14 kg) [Intl. 0.30 lbs (0.14 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2016 Sideshow Inc.
Get $0.75 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why