You may also like
About This Jewelry
Living or dead, it makes no difference to my blades.” - Shard
Court of the Dead tells the story of the war between Heaven and Hell, a savage conflict burning with a destructive fury that threatens to one day consume all of creation. Only Death stands between these cataclysmic forces. Seeking to bring balance to the afterlife, Death and his factions of Spirit, Bone, and Flesh stand together to Rise, Conquer, and Rule.
The fragile alliance between the leaders of the Court’s Factions have been rocked by sudden change. Death has discovered a traitor in the Court and a new champion has been called upon. Whispers can be heard of a mortal soul that still lives and breathes within the Underworld. Shard is coming, and what she means for the Court of the Dead, Death’s ambitions, and the fate of mankind as we know it, is yet uncertain….
What's in the Box?
The Shard Crest Pendant Necklace features:
- Solid bronze and measures 50.7 mm long including the bail, 22.1 mm wide, and 3.6 mm at the thickest point
- The sword pendant weighs 8.8 grams
- The back of the pendant is textured and stamped with Badali's makers mark, copyright symbol, and the metal content Bronze
- The back of the blade is finished
- Finishing is Antiqued Bronze
- Chain: 24" long stainless steel rope chain
- Packaging: The necklace comes packaged in a jewelry box with a Card of Authenticity.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
Height: 2" (5.1 cm)
Width: 0.87" (2.2 cm)
Depth: 0.14" (0.4 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 1.25" (3.2 cm)
Width: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
Depth: 4.25" (10.8 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 0.15 lbs (0.1 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
“Court of The Dead”, “Rise Conquer Rule”, and the characters and places herein, are trademarks of ©2016 Sideshow, Inc. Court of the Dead under license to Badali Jewelry. All Rights Reserved.