About This Art Print
There are three factions in Death’s realm: Bone, Flesh, and Spirit. Each has its own skills, methods, and magics. The Bone Faction practices the reality-altering, precision alchemy known as osteomancy. The Flesh Faction wields the macabre limb-and-mind-bending art of necromancy. The Spirit Faction warps objects, and even space-time, with the elusive will of spiritmandering. Each discipline has its own champions. Imagine how far the Underworld could rise if masters of each were united in purpose...
As founder of the Bone Faction, Xiall also authored the sophisticated science of osteomancy. Through the unflinching execution of her alchemic recipes, Xiall can transform harmless everyday objects into explosives or poisons. She can even reorder etherea at an infinitesimal level - building objects at a molecular level, but seeming to conjure them out of thin air.
What's in the Box?
- Court of the Dead Missmonster Collection
- 8x10" giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- Court of the Dead embossed seal of authenticity
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 10" (254 mm) | Width: 8" (203.2 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 1.00" (25.4 mm) | Width: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Depth: 12.00" (304.8 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.30 lbs (0.14 kg) [Intl. 0.30 lbs (0.14 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2016 Sideshow Inc.
Get $0.75 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why