Item will ship after your final payment. Your final payment will also include the shipping for your order. Sideshow does not collect Duty / VAT directly and therefore those fees are not included in your order total.
Expected to Ship: Oct 2021 - Dec 2021
About This Sixth Scale Figure Set
Sideshow and PureArts are proud to present new figures from Cyberpunk 2077. PureArts has partnered with the renowned studio CD Projekt Red for this premium sixth scale articulated action figures line.
From the 2020 most awaited videogame, PureArts present the Yaiba Kusanagi with Male bundle.
This set includes a V-Male premium action figure and his Sportbike (will come finely painted with die-cast parts and LED device).
What's in the Box?
The V Male and Yaiba Kusanagi Sixth Scale Set specially features:
- A sixth scale fully articulated body (over 30 points of articulation)
- A hand-painted head sculpt with detailed skin texture and Kiroshi Optics
- One (1) Right hand holding the Militech M-10AF Lexington
- One (1) Right fist
- One (1) Left fist
- One (1) Left arm articulated Mantis blade
- Two (2) Hands holding the Constitutional Arms M2067 Defender
- Custom Tailored Clothing
- Leather jacket with blue lights in the collar
- Black cotton t-shirt
- Slim, low-waist jeans
- High-top black textile sneakers with orange lights on the outsole
Weapons and Accessories:
- Militech M-10AF Lexington
- Constitutional Arms M2067 Defender
- Branded base
The Yaiba Kusanagi Sportbike features:
- Dimensions: 16" by 7"
- Some die-cast parts
- Light options include front and back
- Front and back rolling-wheel
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (30.5 cm) *
- Product Size
Height: 7" (17.8 cm)
Width: 16" (40.6 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
CD PROJEKT®, Cyberpunk®, Cyberpunk 2077® are registered trademarks of CD PROJEKT S.A. © 2018 CD PROJEKT S.A. All rights reserved. All other copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.