Limit of 2 per person.
Est. Arrival: Jul 2019 - Aug 2019
About This Silver Collectible
Produced from 35g fine silver, this unique foil features the Caped Crusader in his first self-titled comic book from 1940. Licensed by DC Comics, this unique silver replica of the striking Batman #1 cover incorporates both color and engraving. It is presented in a sturdy acrylic holder, designed to frame the foil and allow for easy display, and packaged inside a complimentary themed carrier.
New Zealand Mint has partnered with the Certified Guaranty Company (CGC) to create a special CGC DC Comics certification label for their new DC Comics Pure Silver Foil Collection.
What's in the Box?
The Batman #1 35g Pure Silver Foil features:
- Pure silver foil features a replica of the Batman #1 cover from April 1940, featuring the Dark Knight in his first stand-alone comic book series.
- This unique design incorporates both color and engraving
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Innovative acrylic cover for easy display and themed outer carrier
- Metal: 999 Fine Silver
- Weight: 35 grams
- Finish: BU
- Nominal Diameter: 175x262mm
Get $6.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $58.50/mo.See payment plans above