About This Silver Collectible
Produced from 35g fine silver, this unique foil features the Caped Crusader in his first self-titled comic book from 1940. Licensed by DC Comics, this unique silver replica of the striking Batman #1 cover incorporates both color and engraving. It is presented in a sturdy acrylic holder, designed to frame the foil and allow for easy display, and packaged inside a complimentary themed carrier.
What's in the Box?
The Batman #1 35g Pure Silver Foil features:
- Pure silver foil features a replica of the Batman #1 cover from April 1940, featuring the Dark Knight in his first stand-alone comic book series.
- This unique design incorporates both color and engraving
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Innovative acrylic cover for easy display and themed outer carrier
- Metal: 999 Fine Silver
- Weight: 35 grams
- Finish: BU
- Nominal Diameter: 175x262mm
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 11.02" (279.91 mm) | Width: 7.75" (196.85 mm) | Depth: 0.27" (6.86 mm) | Weight: 0.83 lbs (0.38 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 3.00" (76.2 mm) | Width: 11.00" (279.4 mm) | Depth: 13.00" (330.2 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 2.00 lbs (0.91 kg) [Intl. 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Get $6.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why