Limited Time Offer
FREE U.S. Shipping
Item will ship after your final payment. Your final payment will also include the shipping for your order. Sideshow does not collect Duty / VAT directly and therefore those fees are not included in your order total.
About This Silver Collectible
Produced from 35g fine silver, this unique foil features the Caped Crusader in his first self-titled comic book from 1940. Licensed by DC Comics, this unique silver replica of the striking Batman #1 cover incorporates both color and engraving. It is presented in a sturdy acrylic holder, designed to frame the foil and allow for easy display, and packaged inside a complimentary themed carrier.
What's in the Box?
The Batman #1 35g Pure Silver Foil features:
- Pure silver foil features a replica of the Batman #1 cover from April 1940, featuring the Dark Knight in his first stand-alone comic book series.
- This unique design incorporates both color and engraving
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Innovative acrylic cover for easy display and themed outer carrier
- Metal: 999 Fine Silver
- Weight: 35 grams
- Finish: BU
- Nominal Diameter: 175x262mm
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 11.02" (279.91 mm) | Width: 7.75" (196.85 mm) | Depth: 0.27" (6.86 mm) | Weight: 0.83 lbs (0.38 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 0.50" (12.7 mm) | Width: 8.00" (203.2 mm) | Depth: 11.25" (285.75 mm) | *
- 0.90 lbs (0.41 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
Get $6.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $58.50/mo.See payment plans above