About This Statue
Created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger in 1939, Bruce Wayne is a billionaire entrepreneur, playboy, and philanthropist. After witnessing the murder of his parents as a child, he has traveled the world trying to understand the criminal mind. Batman has trained in all kinds of combat techniques and martial arts, seeking physical and intellectual perfection. His uniform based on something that frightened him as a child, Bats. He wanted the bad guys to share the same fear, and so he began to fight crime. Unlike many other superheroes, Batman has no superhuman power, using only intellect, investigative skills, and technology in his war on crime.
Sideshow and Iron Studios are proud to present the Batman (Black Edition) Prime Scale Statue. Produced with concept and art developed by Ivan Reis (DC Comics official artist) of Chiaroscuro Studios. Exclusively sold at Sideshow and Iron Studios Concept Store, this polystone statue is hand-painted and features two heads with interchangeable mouths, interchangeable hands, the Joker gargoyle, and an LED light-up bat signal base.
What's in the Box?
The Batman (Black Edition) 1:3 Prime Scale Statue features:
- Concept by Ivan Reis from Chiaroscuro Studios
- Four (4) face options including:
- Two (2) heads
- Two (2) interchangeable mouths
- Three (3) interchangeable hands
- One (1) bust for unused head
- The Joker gargoyle
- LED light-up bat signal base
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 35.03" (889.76 mm) | Width: 22.83" (579.88 mm) | Depth: 19.29" (489.97 mm) | Weight: 48.00 lbs (21.77 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 22.00" (558.8 mm) | Width: 30.00" (762 mm) | Depth: 32.00" (812.8 mm) | *
- 69.00 lbs (31.3 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Oversized Item: The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
JUSTICE LEAGUE and all related characters and elements (c) & (TM) DC Comics. DC LOGO: TM & (c) DC. WB SHIELD: TM & (c) WBEI. (s17)