About This Statue
Bruce Wayne is a billionaire entrepreneur, playboy, and philanthropist. After witnessing the murder of his parents as a child, he has traveled the world trying to understand the criminal mind. Batman has trained in all kinds of combat techniques and martial arts, seeking physical and intellectual perfection. His uniform based on something that frightened him as a child, Bats. He wanted the bad guys to share the same fear, and so he began to fight crime. Unlike many other superheroes, Batman has no superhuman power, using only intellect, investigative skills, and technology in his war on crime.
Sideshow and Iron Studios are proud to present the Batman (Bronze Edition) Prime Scale Statue. Based on concept art by Ivan Reis (DC Comics official artist) this polystone statue features a hand-painted bronze effect and The Joker gargoyle.
What's in the Box?
The Batman (Bronze Edition) 1:3 Prime Scale Statue features:
- Based on concept art by official DC Comics artist Ivan Reis
- Limited Edition
- Includes artwork by Ivan Reis
- Made in polystone
- Hand-painted bronze effect
- Includes The Joker gargoyle
- No light-up effect
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 35" (889 mm) | Width: 22.8" (579.12 mm) | Depth: 19.2" (487.68 mm) | Weight: 48.50 lbs (22 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 22.00" (558.8 mm) | Width: 29.00" (736.6 mm) | Depth: 32.00" (812.8 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 89.00 lbs (40.37 kg) [Intl. 123.00 lbs (55.79 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Oversized Item: The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.
BATMAN and all related characters and elements (c) & (TM) DC Comics. WB SHIELD: TM & (c) WBEI. (s18)