You may also like
About This Statue
Sideshow and Cryptozoic Entertainment are proud to present the Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile (Red Variant) Statue.
Based on the iconic version of the Batmobile from the 1960s Batman TV series, the statue is influenced by the animated style of Kustom Kulture art, which emerged out of the 1960s Southern California hot rod scene. The lively interpretation of Batman’s vehicle stands approximately 9 inches tall and is meticulously hand-painted. The high-end collectible was designed by Dennis Jones and sculpted by Stephan Ehl.
The Red Variant is inspired by the unofficial Batmobile toys made in Japan in the 1960s and 1970s. Since most Japanese viewers watched the show on black-and-white TV sets, toy designers could only guess at the intended color of the Caped Crusader's vehicle, creating toys that were red and other over-the-top colors.
What's in the Box?
The Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile (Red Variant) Statue features:
- Based on the Batmobile designed by George Barris and used in the classic 1966-1968 Batman TV series
- Approximately 9 inches tall
- Unique display base with Batman logo
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 8.5" (215.9 mm) | Width: 9.5" (241.3 mm) | Depth: 6" (152.4 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Width: 12.00" (304.8 mm) | Depth: 13.00" (330.2 mm) | *
- 5.00 lbs (2.27 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
DC UNIVERSE and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and (c) DC Comics. (c) 2015 Cryptozoic Entertainment.