About This Statue
Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present the 1:3 Scale Batman from The Dark Knight III: The Master Race.
Also stylized as DK III: The Master Race, it is a nine-issue DC Comics limited series co-written by Frank Miller and Brian Azzarello and illustrated by Miller, Andy Kubert, and Klaus Janson. It has been 3 years since Batman was last active. In that time, most believe that he is gone or dead, rejecting the idea that he would ever come back. They were wrong. A photo of what appears to be Batman is taken, showing him mercilessly taking down cops who were going to shoot an unarmed boy. The media of course blows up, all that is talked about is the return of the Batman. The series is a sequel to Miller’s 1986 Batman miniseries, continuing the story of an aged Bruce Wayne resuming his identity as a crimefighter, aided by his sidekick Carrie Kelley (Robin) and featuring an ensemble of DC Universe characters including Superman, Green Lantern and Wonder Woman.
What's in the Box?
The Batman (Deluxe Version) Statue features:
- Size approximately 40 inches tall with Sniper Rifle
- Size approximately 32 inches tall with Grappling Hook
- Three (3) alternate portraits (normal, smirk, angry)
- Two (2) switchable chest emblem (normal, classic)
- Two (2) interchangeable right-hands (fist, holding Batarangs)
- One (1) interchangeable left-hand holding Sniper Rifle
- One (1) interchangeable pair of hands holding a Grappling Hook
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 40.03" (1016.76 mm) | Width: 25.94" (658.88 mm) | Depth: 22.67" (575.82 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
BATMAN and all related characters and elements (c) & (TM) DC Comics. (s18)
Get $59.95 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $539.50/mo.See payment plans above