Royal Selangor, in collaboration with DC Comics, has announced an inaugural collection spotlighting the Dark Knight and Gotham City’s greatest villains.
Based on Jim Lee's comic style, Royal Selangor has commissioned Malaysian artist Alan Quah and sculptor Mufizal Mokhtar to bring the Batman mythos to life. Alan, the founder of Komikaki Studio, has worked on projects for Capstone, Heroverse, DC Comics and Titan Comics.
Gripping his Batarang tightly, the Dark Knight is ready to swoop down from the stone gargoyle and strike criminals that prowl the city streets. His powerful presence is meticulously captured through his defined muscularity, dramatic folds of his wind swept cape and detailed texture of his suit and armor. The fine detailing of the 9-inch pewter figurine is accentuated through polishing and buffing.
- DC Comics
- Royal Selangor
- Pewter Collectible
- Superhero Comic Book Pop Culture
The Batman 1:8 Scale Figurine specially features:
- Based on Jim Lee's comic style, this melodramatic action pose depicts Batman perched on a gargoyle looking down on Gotham City always ready and willing to protect
- Gotham City inspired base, providing a backstory to the unique architecture of Gotham City in the 1940s
- Interesting realistic 3D details such as texture (honeycomb effect on the body), movement (flowing cape), and details (stitch lines and buttons on the belt)
- Limited edition of 3,000 worldwide
- Product Size
Height: 9.25" (23.5 cm)
Width: 8.26" (21 cm)
Depth: 6.35" (16.1 cm)
Weight: 3.96 lbs (1.8 kg) *
- Box Size
Height: 11.50" (29.2 cm)
Width: 11.50" (29.2 cm)
Depth: 12.00" (30.5 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 8.75 lbs (4 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.