Limited Time Offer
FREE U.S. Shipping
About This Silver Collectible
This pure silver foil commemorates the iconic graphic novel from March 1988, which features the origin story of GOTHAM CITY™’s Clown Prince of Crime, THE JOKER™.
Licensed by DC Comics, this striking pure silver foil features a replica of the thrilling BATMAN: THE KILLING JOKE™ cover and incorporates both color and engraving. The obverse of the foil features a clever playing card image of THE JOKER.
Made from 35g fine silver, it is presented in an innovative acrylic holder designed to frame the foil and allow for easy display. Packaged inside a complimentary themed carrier, this makes a great keepsake for any DC Comics, Super Hero or THE JOKER fan.
Considered to be the definitive THE JOKER graphic novel, add this precious metal collectible to your collection
What's in the Box?
The Batman: The Killing Joke 35g Pure Silver Foil features:
- A replica of BATMAN: The KILLING JOKE(TM) cover from March 1988, featuring Gotham City(TM)'s Clown Prince of Crime, The Joker(TM)
- Considered to be the definitive The Joker story and one of the best Batman(TM) stories ever published
- The design incorporates both color and engraving. The obverse features a unique playing card image of The Joker
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- 35g, 99.9% Pure Silver
- Packaged in an innovative acrylic cover for easy display and themed outer carrier
- Great keepsake for any fan of DC Comics, Superheroes and The Joker
- Metal: 999 Fine Silver
- Weight: 35 grams
- Finish: BU
- Nominal Diameter: 175x262mm
- Year of Issue: 2019
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 11.02" (279.91 mm) | Width: 7.75" (196.85 mm) | Depth: 0.27" (6.86 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 0.50" (12.7 mm) | Width: 8.00" (203.2 mm) | Depth: 11.25" (285.75 mm) | *
- 0.90 lbs (0.41 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. (s19)
Get $6.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $58.50/mo.See payment plans above