“Maybe wanting things does make me feel like a thief.”
Sideshow presents the Catwoman #50 Fine Art Print, an enticing DC Comics art print by artist Sozomaika.
Selina Kyle is as sultry as ever in this purrrfect portrait, which utilizes desaturated colors and illegible newspaper print to emphasize this vigilante’s infamous mercurial nature. Clad in a black leather catsuit, Gotham City’s favorite feline fatale stares at the viewer with arched brows and piercing smoky eyes. Her pretty, kitty-like claws drift toward the diamond clenched in her teeth, reminding us that cold, hard cash always tastes better between warm lips.
Originally created as a variant cover Catwoman Vol 5 #50 (2022), written by Tini Howard for DC Comics, this Catwoman art is now available to fans as an unframed giclée or in a custom framed presentation. Each Catwoman #50 Fine Art Print features an embossed Sideshow Seal of Authenticity as part of the limited edition of 200 pieces.
She’ll trade her kisses for your riches! Bring home the Catwoman #50 Fine Art Print by Sozomaika today.
- DC Comics
- Sideshow Collectibles
- Art Art Print
- Superhero Comic Book Pop Culture Fine Art
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Limited edition of 200
- 16 x 24” fine art giclée print, image dimensions 15 x 23”
- 100% cotton rag, acid free, certified archival matte Epson Cold Press Natural, 305GSM
- Epson archival inks
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4” diameter tube
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 1 per person.
- Product Size
Height: 24" (61 cm)
Width: 16" (40.6 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 5.00" (12.7 cm)
Width: 5.00" (12.7 cm)
Depth: 22.00" (55.9 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 2.00 lbs (0.9 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC. (s23)