“You want me to steal what?”
Sideshow presents the Catwoman #7 Fine Art Print by artist Ben Oliver.
Me-wow! Everyone knows this feline femme fatale has an appreciation for fine jewelry, especially if it’s stolen. Selina Kyle pins a purloined batarang up as her own personal earring in this glamorous portrait by Ben Oliver, rendered in rich blues, pinks, and purples. Catwoman plays coy with an expression that emphasizes her mysterious allure, entrancing Batman and eluding the Gotham City Police Department at every turn.
Originally created as a variant cover for Catwoman #7 (2018), written by Joëlle Jones for DC Comics, this stunning illustration is now available as a fine art collectible for fans through Sideshow. Each Catwoman #7 Fine Art Print features an authorized, automated artist signature and an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 350 pieces, making this a must-have for fans of Gotham’s infamous cat burglar!
She’ll steal your heart and your jewels! Bring home the Catwoman #7 Fine Art Print by Ben Oliver today.
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Limited edition of 350
- 18 x 24” fine art giclée print, approx 22 x 28.50” with frame
- 100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
Black Frame details:
- 1.25" Wood Frame in Matte Black
- Custom double mat design (Black, 9561 Purple Haze Accent)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade clear acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
- DC Comics
- Sideshow Collectibles
- Art Art Print
- Superhero Comic Book Pop Culture
- Ben Oliver
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 1 per person.
- Product Size
Height: 28.50" (72.4 cm)
Width: 22" (55.9 cm)
Weight: 10 lbs (4.5 kg) *
- Box Size
Height: 4.00" (10.2 cm)
Width: 30.00" (76.2 cm)
Depth: 37.00" (94 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.5 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. (s20)
Kinda looks like if Audrey Hepburn was playing catwoman .....I see a huge similarity...just me?