Golden Armor Wonder Woman (Deluxe)
Item will ship after your final payment. Please note - applicable tax and shipping will be added to the final payment when it is ready to process. Sideshow does not collect Duty / VAT directly and therefore those fees are not included in your order total. Learn more about Layway, or Flexpay, with Sideshow »
“Nothing good is born from lies. And greatness is not what you think.”
Wonder Woman returns to the silver screen in Wonder Woman 1984. As the ultimate embodiment of power, grace, wisdom, and wonder, fans’ beloved Amazon warrior princess will come into conflict with her formidable foes in the 1980s wearing her iconic outfits.
Sideshow and Hot Toys present the most detailed look of Diana Prince’s sparkling armor with the Golden Armor Wonder Woman (Deluxe) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure. Crafted with special attention to the authentic details found on the Golden Armor and neutral wings, the outfit is painted with the fine metallic gold color that flaunts a subtle metallic shimmer, giving the incredible design greater texture and visual interest.
Skillfully crafted based on the image of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in the movie, the movie-accurate Wonder Woman figure features a newly developed head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair, a specialized body tailored for Wonder Woman, a set of armor wings in neutral mode, a shiny helmet, Wonder Woman’s signature weapon “Lasso of Truth”, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand for display.
Along with the astonishing figure and accessories, this deluxe version of this DC collectible will also include an additional set of massive spread wings, measures approximately 67cm wide, designed with extended articulation for wider posing range that accentuates flying and stand-by mode, allowing fans to fully recreate the breathtaking aerial scenes.
Wonder Woman is armed and ready for battle! Don’t miss out on this exceptional DC Comics figure.
Golden Armor Wonder Woman (Deluxe) - Movie Masterpiece Series - Wonder Woman 1984
- DC Comics
- Wonder Woman
- Hot Toys
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
- Superhero Comic Book Pop Culture
The Golden Armor Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Wonder Woman 1984
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 30.5 cm tall
- Golden Armor and armor wings are specially applied with gold metallic painting to enhance the shimmering effects
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable armor wings including:
- One (1) set of spread wings with articulation for flying mode and standby mode (approximately 67cm wide)***
- One (1) set of armor wings in neutral mode
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) newly tailored and patterned Wonder Woman Golden Armor
- One (1) pair of silver-colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) pair of metallic gold-colored heel boots
- One (1) piece of gold-colored rope (Lasso of Truth)
- One (1) metallic gold-colored helmet (wearable on head sculpt)
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 3 per person.
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (30.5 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 7.50" (19 cm)
Width: 20.00" (50.8 cm)
Depth: 22.00" (55.9 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 8.08 lbs (3.7 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
WONDER WOMAN (1984) and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s20) © 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Been contemplating whether to get this WW84 golden armor Wonder Woman Deluxe since it was out for a year. Finally got the classic Wonder Woman suit and I love the portrait of the sculpted hair and the overall figure. The following week I splurged on this golden armor suit to complete the WW84 line!
Incredible figure with a great likeness to Gal Gadot. Fast shipping and love the box art and design! The figure looks so darn good under any sort of lighting even without the helmet or wings. Definitely going to be a grail figure down the road.
Great deal and amazing figure
She’s absolutely stunning. The only problem with her is I couldn’t decide whether to have her on the shelf with closed wings or open wings. If you get an LED lighting pack and put it on the surface behind her, it makes those wings and all that beautiful gold absolutely pop. I love her, and now I almost have all three of my favourite wonder woman collectibles. Wonder Woman rebirth is now mine, this one is now mine and I am waiting on the 1970s version and my collection will be complete. Plus, of course, my comic version on the dash of my truck. Love me some Wonder Woman.!