Item will ship after your final payment.
Please note - applicable tax and shipping will be added to the final payment when it is ready to process. Sideshow does not collect Duty / VAT directly and therefore those fees are not included in your order total.
Learn more about Layway, or Flexpay, with Sideshow »
“Get ready, ladies.” – Harley Quinn
The villainous Harley Quinn will return to Gotham City in no time. She has been emancipated from her former beau, The Joker, and has broken away from the Suicide Squad. Now she’s gathering a group of women vigilantes as her own girl gang to face off again the other supervillains out there!
Sideshow and Hot Toys are thrilled to unmask the latest sixth scale Harley Quinn collectible figure from the DC Extended Universe blockbuster - Birds of Prey! Meet the gang leader behind Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn), and go inside the mind of an unhinged antihero who’s breaking all the rules.
Beautifully crafted based on the screen appearance of Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn in Birds of Prey, the movie-accurate DC collectible figure features a newly developed head and hair sculpture with incredible workmanship, a sophisticatedly tailored golden overall outfit as seen in the first trailer of the film, a pair of interchangeable roller shoes, Harley’s iconic mallet, a chain necklaces, a figure stand with specially designed graphic cards and character backdrop.
Channel your inner Harley Quinn with this latest DC Comics figure capturing her brilliant look in Birds of Prey!
- Movie Masterpiece Series - Birds of Prey
The Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
BIRDS OF PREY and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s20)
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Incredible sculpt and costume. The art work on the box is awesome! Comes with cool accessories and the likeness of Margot Robbie is much better in person as compared to the online photos. So cool that it comes with skates that roll! If you're a Harley or Margot fan, it's a must have!
- The costume design for Harley is always sick, so having this look in 1/6 and so well made is a lot of fun.
- The headsculpt is great, looks just like her in hand, the smirk on the left side of her face is badass.
- The graphic on the display stand is metallic looks fantastic.
- They included a cardboard stand at the back which is also metallic, and as above, everything is very "Harley"!
- They included the skates! Thank you.
- There's a pose where she rests the hammer on her shoulder, shown in the instructions and the previous pictures with the figure, and as a photograph of Margot, but I can't actually make her do this pose, because it seems the elbow doesn't bend that much. You might have better luck.
- The wheels on her skates actually roll, lol, so it's very tricky to get her to stand how you might want her too. Swap outs for the wheels might have fixed this but also a different type of display base like a dynamic pole, so you can take the weight off the wheels (it comes with a waist clamp which isn't that good).
- Would have been cool to get swap-out seemless arms too.
Overall - This is a quality figure, it's so much fun to look at, I love it a lot, and will look great in a lot of collections, if love Harley you shouldn't pass on this.
I bought both of the Birds of Prey Harley Quinn’s (I hated the movie but I love Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn). The figures are detailed and great (:
Margot Robbie Harley Quinn is the ONLY Harley Quinn’s you’ll ever need!
Besides the articulation suffering a little because of the pants, the in hand head sculpt on this is way better than the prototype version! I’m also glad they kept the 360 spin ponytails- gives her motion. Beautiful golds on the outfit and the skates do roll 😇