You may also like
About This Apparel
Jim Lee, a world-renowned comic book artist, writer, editor and publisher, is now currently the co-publisher of DC Entertainment (DCE) alongside Dan Didio.
Known for his incredibly detailed and dynamic artistic style, Lee is one of the most revered and respected artists in American comics. A veritable legend in the industry, he has received numerous accolades and recognition for his work, including the Harvey Special Award for New Talent in 1990, the Inkpot Award in 1992, and the Wizard Fan Award in 1996, 2002, and 2003.
The HEX x Jim Lee (Limited Edition) Collector's Backpack has it all, individual fleece-lined comic carrying pockets, padded laptop sleeve, side pockets for water bottles and poster tubes, and elastic to secure poster tube. This limited edition features custom printed Jim Lee artwork and custom-molded YKK(R) Bat pulls.
Don't miss your chance to own the HEX x Jim Lee Limited Edition collector's backpack!
What's in the Box?
The HEX x Jim Lee (Limited Edition) Collector's Backpack features:
- Custom printed Jim Lee Artwork
- Custom molded YKK(r) Bat pulls
- Large main compartment
- Quick access sunglass/phone pocket
- Durable non-skid bottom
- Custom Jim Lee x HEX rubber label
- Padded air mesh back panel and shoulder straps for comfort and breathability
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Elastic to secure poster tube
- Side water bottle pockets can also be used as poster tube holders
- Side stash pocket
- Hidden anti-theft zipper clasp
- Front pocket organizer with a detachable keyring
- Custom fleece-lined dividers for encapsulated comic books, holds up to 6 encapsulated comic books
- Padded and fleece-lined laptop pocket holds up to 15" laptop
- Lining with custom printed Jim Lee artwork
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
Width: 12" (30.5 cm)
Depth: 6" (15.2 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 9.00" (22.9 cm)
Width: 13.00" (33 cm)
Depth: 16.00" (40.6 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 3.00 lbs (1.4 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
BATMAN and all related elements (c) & (TM) DC Comics. (s19)