Est. Arrival: Dec 2019 - Feb 2020
About This Apparel
Sideshow and Hex present the HEX x Jim Lee Portfolio!
Jim Lee, a world-renowned comic book artist, writer, editor and publisher, is now currently the co-publisher of DC Entertainment (DCE) alongside Dan Didio.
Known for his incredibly detailed and dynamic artistic style, Lee is one of the most revered and respected artists in American comics. A veritable legend in the industry, he has received numerous accolades and recognition for his work, including the Harvey Special Award for New Talent in 1990, the Inkpot Award in 1992, and the Wizard Fan Award in 1996, 2002, and 2003.
The HEX x Jim Lee Portfolio is designed to hold 11” x 17” paper or comic pages. Don't miss your chance to own the HEX x Jim Lee Portfolio!
What's in the Box?
The HEX x Jim Lee Portfolio features:
- Custom portfolio designed by Jim Lee
- Portfolio is designed to hold 11” x 17” paper or comic pages
- Hide-Away handles with a detachable shoulder strap
- Front pocket organizer
- Front business card pocket
- Premium water-resistant material
- Large quick access document pocket
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12.5" (317.5 mm) | Width: 18" (457.2 mm) | Depth: .75" (19.05 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
BATMAN and all related elements © & TM DC Comics. (s19)
Get $5.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why