Holy nostalgia, Batman! Sideshow presents the Meanwhile, at the Sweet Shoppe… XL Deluxe Diamond Dust Fine Art Print by renowned pin-up artist Olivia De Berardinis.
Meanwhile, at the Sweet Shoppe… captures the magnetic on-screen chemistry of Adam West and Julie Newmar in a scene from the classic 60s Batman television series. In a fan-favorite episode titled Catwoman Goes to College, the dubious feline femme fatale tries to use her feminine wiles on the hero of Gotham City, sweetly sipping on a shared malted milkshake. But of course, tender tongue-in-cheek moments like this can never last- Catwoman can’t wait to get her claws on him, secretly plotting another devious scheme!
The Meanwhile, at the Sweet Shoppe… XL Deluxe Diamond Dust Fine Art Print is faithfully reproduced from Olivia’s original acrylic-on-wood painting, preserving the portrait’s incredible detail in a high-quality collectible format new from Sideshow’s Art Print program. Each print is embellished in a unique process utilizing silk screens and glass diamond dust, highlighting key elements on the image with a mesmerizing, sparkling effect. Hand-signed by the artist and embossed with a seal of authenticity, this large-scale fine art collectible comes in a highly limited edition of only 99 pieces.
This is a must-have for fans of Batman and Catwoman- don’t miss your chance to bring home the Meanwhile, at the Sweet Shoppe… XL Deluxe Diamond Dust Fine Art Print today!
- Officially licensed by Warner Bros.
- Hand numbered limited edition of 99
- 40x33" mixed media fine art giclée print (46.5x39.75" with frame)
- 100% archival heavyweight 300gsm rag art paper, with hand-torn edges
- Silk-screen Diamond Dust
- Hand signed by the artist
- Embossed with seal of authenticity
- Certificate of authenticity, signed by Olivia De Berardinis
- Individually made to order (Please allow extra time for delivery)
- Tall Matte Black Wood Moulding
- 1.5" width, 2.25" depth
- Float mounted artwork
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Heavyweight framing grade acrylic
About the Artist:
"I paint Women. Pin-up, Burlesque, Fashion, Fantasy."
Olivia De Berardinis has been working as an artist since the mid-70's. Since 1985, Olivia has been a contributor to Playboy magazine, where her art pin-up page often appears with captions written by Hugh Hefner.