About This Art Print
From our DC Comics Premium Art Print collection, Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present Power Girl by popular pinup artist Stanley 'Artgerm' Lau! Endowed with the powers of Krypton, this strong and sassy superheroine is sure to knock your socks off!
This 18×24” hand-numbered, limited edition art print features An authorized, automated penciled signature and embossed seal of authenticity.
Available framed or unframed. If deluxe framed option is chosen, your order will be specially framed for you. Please allow additional time to frame and ship your order.
About the Artist:
Born and bred in Hong Kong, the multifaceted Stanley Lau wears different hats as an illustrator, designer, concept artist, creative director and co-founder of Imaginary Friends Studios — a world acclaimed digital art studio that produces high quality artwork for the likes of Capcom, DC Comics, Marvel Comics and other giants in the entertainment and gaming industry.
Formally trained in graphic design and advertising, Stanley's art is imbued with a strong sense of aesthetics and visual fluidity. It is a perfect blend of eastern and western art styles. Better known by his handle 'Artgerm', Stanley's art continues to infect and inspire new generations of artists and his ever-growing fan base around the world.
What's in the Box?
- 18x24" unframed print
- 100% cotton, acid free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson Archival Inks
- Black with Black Core
- Custom Mat Cut Design
- Acid Free Foam Board Backing
- Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (RPS)
- 3M Non-Acidic Archival Tapes
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 24" (609.6 mm) | Width: 18" (457.2 mm) | Weight: 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 5.00" (127 mm) | Width: 5.00" (127 mm) | Depth: 24.00" (609.6 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg) [Intl. 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(TM) & (c) DC Comics. (s15)