“The truth is what we discover every day. Not just about ourselves, but within everyone.”
Sideshow presents the Supergirl #12 Fine Art Print, an inspiring DC Comics art print by artist Stanley “Artgerm” Lau.
Kara Danvers, also known by her Kryptonian name Kara Zor-El, wears her cute, classic red and blue cape and mini skirt ensemble as she soars among the fluffy white clouds. This young hero strikes a victorious pose while she carries an airplane to safety, exuding confidence as her blonde hair billows behind her.
Originally created as a variant cover for Supergirl #12 (2016), written by Steve Orlando, this Supergirl art is now available to fans as an unframed giclée print or in a custom framed presentation. Each Supergirl #12 Fine Art Print features an authorized, automated artist signature and an embossed Seal of Authenticity as part of the limited edition of 200 pieces.
Fly high and bring home the Supergirl #12 Fine Art Print by Stanley “Artgerm” Lau today!
- DC Comics
- Sideshow Collectibles
- Art Art Print
- Superhero Comic Book Pop Culture Action Adventure Fine Art
- Stanley 'Artgerm' Lau
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Limited edition of 200
- 17.5 x 24" fine art giclée print, image dimensions 14 x 20”
- 100% cotton rag, acid free, certified archival matte Epson Cold Press Natural, 305GSM
- Epson archival inks
- Autopen artist signature. Note: Signatures shown in photos are approximations and may differ from the actual product in shape, size, positioning, and ink color.
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4” diameter tube
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 1 per person.
- Product Size
Height: 20" (50.8 cm)
Width: 17.5" (44.4 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 4.00" (10.2 cm)
Width: 4.00" (10.2 cm)
Depth: 21.00" (53.3 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 2.00 lbs (0.9 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
SUPERMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC. (s23)
This is a carousel is draggable through mouse or trackpad, or using Tab on keyboard.