Limited Time Offer
FREE U.S. Shipping
Item will ship after your final payment. Your final payment will also include the shipping for your order. Sideshow does not collect Duty / VAT directly and therefore those fees are not included in your order total.
About This Silver Collectible
This Superman 80th Anniversary Silver Coin Note Collection, which comes with a Collector's Album, includes six 5g pure silver coin notes featuring astonishing images of iconic Superman comic book covers through the ages, brought to life through engraving and color printing. The album is Superman-themed with each page designed to complement each comic book cover, detailing Superman's evolution through the years from 1939 to 2017.
The obverse of each coin note features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and they are legal tender in Niue. Details of the notes' authenticity are printed on the reverse of the album's protective cover.
What's in the Box?
The Superman 80th Anniversary 5g Silver Coin Note Set features:
- Superman 80th Anniversary Silver Coin Note Collection celebrating Superman's epic milestone
- Stunning collector's album will include six-coin notes
- Engraved and colored notes include striking images of iconic Superman comic book covers through the ages
- Officially licensed legal tender coin notes
- 5g pure silver, .999 silver standard
- Metal: 999 Fine Silver
- Weight: 5 grams
- Finish: BU
- Nominal Diameter: 148x98mm
- Denomination: $1.00
- Country of Issue: Niue
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Mintage Size: 50,000
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 8.38" (212.85 mm) | Width: 8.03" (203.96 mm) | Depth: 0.78" (19.81 mm) | Weight: 1.19 lbs (0.54 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 0.75" (19.05 mm) | Width: 8.00" (203.2 mm) | Depth: 8.75" (222.25 mm) | *
- 1.25 lbs (0.57 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
Get $11.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $103.50/mo.See payment plans above