Limit of 1 per person.
About This Collectible Figure
The second character in Star Ace’s DC TV Real Master Series of 1/8 scale collectible action figures is The Green Arrow from the CW television series. The Arrow TV series has soared in popularity all around the world and has been at the forefront of many other DC superheroes coming to television. With the perfect balance of realism with a compact size, the 1:8 scale Master Series delivers a collectible that is easily displayed and affordable.
This 1/8 scale collectible figure comes with two heads; one with the Green Arrow mask and one of the unmasked Oliver Queen. Bow and arrows can be attached to the figure to simulate battle!
What's in the Box?
The Green Arrow 1:8 Figure features:
- 1/8th scale body, approximately 22.5 cm tall with articulation
- Fully realized authentic likeness of Stephen Amell as The Green Arrow and Oliver Queen in the TV program Arrow (Season 5)
- Accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) masked head
- One (1) unmasked Oliver Queen head
- Six (6) interchangeable hands:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands for holding the bow and arrow
- Green Arrow battle suit
- Green Arrow armor
- Quiver with six (6) arrows (attached)
- One (1) Normal Arrow
- One (1) Arrow with Fire
- One (1) Arrow with timer
- One (1) Arrow for Catching purpose
- One (1) Arrow with Boxer
- One (1) figure stand with waist clip
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 8.85" (224.79 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 5.00" (127 mm) | Width: 10.00" (254 mm) | Depth: 13.00" (330.2 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg) [Intl. 5.00 lbs (2.27 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
THE ARROW and all related characters and elements (c) and (TM) DC & WBEI (s18) (c) 2018 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Get $6.45 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why