About This Statue
The Joker is one of the greatest comic villains and Batman's archenemy. Inspired by actor Conrad Veidt in the 1928 film "The Man Who Laughs" the "Clown Prince of Crime" was created by Bill Finger, Bob Kane, and Jerry Robinson. Psycho and always smiling, he made his debut in Batman #1 from 1940.
Sideshow and Iron Studios proudly present the limited edition Joker 1:10 Art Scale Statue. Based on the 3D references from the game Batman: Arkham Knight, this hand painted polystone statue includes a display base.
A must-have for all Batman fans!
What's in the Box?
The Joker Art Scale Statue features:
- Limited Edition
- Based on original 3D references from the game
- Made in Polystone
- Includes base display
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 7.48" (189.99 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Width: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Depth: 10.00" (254 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg) [Intl. 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
TM & (c) DC ComicsWB SHIELD: TM & (c) Warner Bros Entertainment Inc. (s16)