You may also like
About This Art Print
“I will always be Superman.”
Sideshow and Alex Ross Art are proud to present The Man of Steel Fine Art Lithograph.
Witness the transformation of the meek Clark Kent into the mighty Superman as he reveals the symbol of the House of El, known to fans worldwide as a bright beacon of hope and heroism. Originally created as the cover to Superman Forever #1, this iconic moment for The Man of Steel has been specially reproduced for Sideshow as a fine art lithograph in an exclusive limited edition of 200 pieces.
Each fine art lithograph of The Man of Steel will be hand-signed by Alex Ross and includes a Certificate of Authenticity. This fine art collectible is a must-have for fans of Alex Ross and of Superman!
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Limited edition of 200
- 18 x 19" fine art lithograph print
- Hand-signed by Alex Ross
- Certificate of Authenticity
- 21.5 × 22.25" Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (Black)
- Custom double French cut mat design (Black and Pewter)
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Note: If the framed option is chosen, your order will be specially framed for you. Please allow additional time to frame and ship your order.
About the Artist:
Considered one of the greatest artists in the field of comic books, Alex Ross has revitalized classic Super Heroes into works of fine art with his brilliant use of gouache paint. Ross has transformed comic books by building on the foundation of great artists who came before him. Ross' paintings have revolutionized the comic book industry and transcended the newsstand origins of his profession.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 19" (482.6 mm) | Width: 18" (457.2 mm) | Weight: 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 4.00" (101.6 mm) | Width: 30.00" (762 mm) | Depth: 37.00" (939.8 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 20.00 lbs (9.07 kg) [Intl. 32.00 lbs (14.51 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
SUPERMAN and all related characters and elements (c) & (TM) DC Comics. (s18)