“Do I look like a guy with a plan?”
Sideshow presents the Why So Serious? XL Deluxe Diamond Dust Fine Art Print by acclaimed artist Olivia De Berardinis.
Based on Heath Ledger’s iconic portrayal of The Joker in The Dark Knight, Why So Serious? captures the sadistic madness of Batman’s most legendary foe. This chilling portrait of The Joker features his twisted red grin and haunting dark eyes, while vibrant pink splatters punctuate the image and suggest the villain’s murderous intentions. This special UV-reactive coloring utilizes The World’s Pinkest Pink hue to create a unique visual effect when exposed to a blacklight. The background is punctuated with purple “Ha Ha Ha” laughter, giving The Joker a maniacal sense of unpredictability as he gazes forward at the viewer.
Each Why So Serious? XL Deluxe Diamond Dust Fine Art Print is a faithful reproduction of Olivia’s original acrylic-on-wood artwork, preserving the stunning detail in a high-quality collectible format from Sideshow’s Art Print program. Each print is embellished in a unique process utilizing silk screens and glass diamond dust, highlighting key elements of the image with a mesmerizing, sparkling effect. Hand-signed by the artist, embossed with a Seal of Authenticity, and complete with a signed Certificate of Authenticity, this large-scale, made-to-order fine art collectible comes in an ultra-limited edition of only 99 pieces.
Liven up your DC Comics art collection with The Joker and bring home the Why So Serious? XL Deluxe Diamond Dust Fine Art Print today.
- Officially licensed by Warner Bros.
- Hand numbered limited edition of 99
- 28.5 x 40” mixed media fine art giclée print (35 x 46.50” with frame)
- 100% archival heavyweight 300gsm rag art paper, with hand-torn edges
- Silk-screen Diamond Dust
- Hand signed by the artist
- Double embossed, with seals from Sideshow and Olivia's studio
- Certificate of authenticity, signed by Olivia De Berardinis
- Individually made to order (Please allow extra time for delivery)
- Tall Matte Black Wood Moulding
- 1.5" width, 2.25" depth
- Float mounted artwork
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Heavyweight framing grade acrylic
About the Artist:
"I paint Women. Pin-up, Burlesque, Fashion, Fantasy."
Olivia De Berardinis has been working as an artist since the mid-70's. Since 1985, Olivia has been a contributor to Playboy magazine, where her art pin-up page often appears with captions written by Hugh Hefner.