“I cannot stand by while innocent lives are lost!”
Sideshow presents the Wonder Woman: Amazon Warrior XL Deluxe Diamond Dust Fine Art Print from acclaimed artist Olivia De Berardinis.
Based on Gal Gadot’s appearance as the iconic heroine Wonder Woman in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, this print captures the Amazon in a moment of bravery and strength. In the midst of battle, Wonder Woman shows grace under fire thanks to her incredible warrior upbringing, clutching her sword and fearlessly facing whatever foe may stand in her path. Highlighted against the chaos of the battlefield, this Amazon warrior stands tall as a champion for peace in a tumultuous world.
The Wonder Woman: Amazon Warrior XL Deluxe Diamond Fine Art Print is faithfully reproduced from Olivia’s original acrylic-on-wood painting, capturing the incredible detail in a high-quality display format never-before-seen from Sideshow’s Art Print Program. Each print is embellished utilizing a unique process that involves silk screens and glass diamond dust, accenting key elements of the image with a glittering effect that makes Wonder Woman come to life with new detail. Hand-signed by the artist and embossed with a seal of authenticity, this large-scale fine art collectible comes in a highly limited edition of only 99 pieces.
Bring the strength of Themyscira home to your collection with Olivia’s Wonder Woman: Amazon Warrior XL Deluxe Diamond Dust Fine Art Print, a must-have for fans of this iconic DC Comics heroine!
- Officially licensed by Warner Bros.
- Hand numbered limited edition of 99
- 33x40" mixed media fine art giclée print (39.50x46.75" with frame)
- 100% archival heavyweight 300gsm rag art paper, with hand-torn edges
- Silk-screen Diamond Dust
- Hand signed by the artist
- Embossed with seal of authenticity
- Certificate of authenticity, signed by Olivia De Berardinis
- Individually made to order (Please allow extra time for delivery)
- Tall Matte Black Wood Moulding
- 1.5" width, 2.25" depth
- Float mounted artwork
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Heavyweight framing grade acrylic
About the Artist:
"I paint Women. Pin-up, Burlesque, Fashion, Fantasy."
Olivia De Berardinis has been working as an artist since the mid-70's. Since 1985, Olivia has been a contributor to Playboy magazine, where her art pin-up page often appears with captions written by Hugh Hefner.