About This Sixth Scale Figure
Sideshow Collectibles and Threezero are proud to present the Isaac Clarke (Snow Suit version) sixth scale figure from Dead Space 3. Isaac Clarke was a spaceship systems engineer until a routine repair mission became a struggle to survive a Necromorph scourge. In this version, Isaac Clarke is seen sporting his Snow Suit; a specialized RIG designed for the extremely cold temperatures of the ice-covered planet Tau Volantis.
The fully articulated figure's suit features fabric clothing with detailed weather effects, a realistic paint application that highlights the mechanical and armor suit parts, and an electronic LED light-up system in the RIG back-piece and helmet visor. Isaac includes the highly-detailed 211-V Plasma Cutter and Shotgun weapon accessories. He also comes with multiple hand sculpts including a pair of relaxed hands, fists, a right hand for holding the gun, and a left hand shaped for holding the shotgun. Video game fans won't want to miss this detailed figure!
What's in the Box?
- Figure stands approximately 12 inches tall
- Isaac's snow suit gleams under lights bringing out the texture of the metals and fabric material
- Fully articulated figure based on Isaac Clarke in Dead Space 3
- Six (6) hands:
-One pair of relaxed palms
-One pair of fists
-One right palm for holding gun
-One left palm for holding rifle
- Incredibly detailed mechanic parts as seen in the video game
- Realistic paint application to highlight all the details in the armored parts
- Fabric clothing with impressive weathering effect
- Highly detailed Plasma Cutter and Aug Shotgun weapons
- Light-up LEDs at the front shield of the helmet and backpack
- AG1 x 6 button cell batteries (battery not included)
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (304.8 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Width: 13.00" (330.2 mm) | Depth: 16.00" (406.4 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 9.00 lbs (4.08 kg) [Intl. 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2014 Electronic Arts, Inc. EA, the EA logo, Visceral Games and Dead Space are all trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.