You may also like
About This Collectible Doll
Daughter of widower Alexandre Roux and his second wife, famous American ex-pat performer Joan Bakelite and younger half-sister of famed French national hero turned fashion model, Victoire Roux, Della Roux makes her entrance on the New York scene!
Thrilled to be joining her beloved sister in the Big Apple, Della just landed her first big American modeling job as one of the fresh new "faces" of the Max & Newman Department Store holiday campaign, along with her big sister and soon to be frenemy, Constance Madssen!
What's in the Box?
The Della Roux™ (Merry & Bright) Dressed Doll specially features:
- Head Sculpt: Victoire Roux 2.0
- Body Type: E59 1.0
- Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
- Hair Color: Raven
- 12-inch fully articulated vinyl fashion doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes
- Two-toned emerald green satin gown composed of a brilliantly engineered pleated skirt worn over a matching bustier
- Glamorous ¾ sleeve satin jacket with dramatic peplum draped collar details
- Alternate, floor-length ballgown skirt (to create different looks for the campaign)
- "Golden" ankle strap heels
- Matching "golden" clutch bag
- "Golden" earrings crusted with emerald-colored "stones"
- Matching oversized cuff bracelet
- Pair of long manicured hands
- Alternate pair of long painted glove hands
- Acrylic doll stand and pole
- Certificate of authenticity
- Signature designer packaging
- Final fabrics, colors, and textures may vary slightly
- For adult collectors ages 15 and up only
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (30.5 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
Width: 9.25" (23.5 cm)
Depth: 16.00" (40.6 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 2.50 lbs (1.1 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
All characters are copyrights of Integrity Toys, Inc.