Expected to Ship: Oct 2022 - Dec 2022
About This Figurine
The Disney Traditions collection by Jim Shore combines the magic of Disney collectibles with the time-honored motifs of handcrafted folk art. Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Lilo and Stitch, this darling duo team up for a tiki-lit hula. Lilo dances in her Hawaiian leafed dress and crown while Stitch plucks ukulele chords. Together the precious pair remind us of the meaning of Ohana.
What's in the Box?
The Lilo and Stitch Figurine features:
- 7 in H
- Jim Shore Disney Traditions Collection - Lilo and Stitch
- Beautifully hand-painted and crafted from high-quality stone resin with intricate styling and attention to detail
- Jim Shore's unmistakable style evokes a sense of nostalgia with traditional themes, quilt patterns and design motifs inspired by American and European
- Packaged in individual box with photo on front
- Proudly designed in the USA
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
Height: 7" (17.8 cm)
Width: 3.74" (9.5 cm)
Depth: 6.81" (17.3 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.